Property / Casualty
Protecting an organization’s assets and avoiding costly litigation are major priorities for CEOs and CFOs Dozens of natural disasters occur each year, the majority—72 percent in 2016—strike outside of the U.S. Consequently, enterprises across the globe spend an estimated $700 billion per year on Property/Casualty insurance. With access to the right information, these costs can be greatly reduced.
CMR + PolicySmart™ understands this and how geographic entry points and finding the right providers can impact the cost, thoroughness of coverage, and identifying the most appropriate service team.
Using us as your industry outsourcing expert and guide, can help you level the playing field with our trademarked unique utility, The CMR Database®. This proprietary digital system carefully and confidentially compares your portfolio with peer groups locally, regionally, nationally and globally.
Since 1999, The CMR Database® has been refined and enhanced to include over 7,000 Property/Casualty broker and vendor specialists, including commercial truck insurance, in 120 countries to help you find the best program at the right price. And because we are a non-brokerage service, we have no bias or preference to any particular broker/vendor—only the best in class professionals that will have your best interests in mind.
Our unique matching system uses characteristics such as: industry specialty, premium volume, noted accounts, servicing teams, limits, deductibles and other data points pairing your organization with the particular experts who can hit the ground running.
Using our proven digital platform (PolicySmart™), we have saved organizations over $120 million in industry overcharges while also identifying coverage gaps and duplications in a wide-range of industries. We believe that our financial and client service success stories validate the excellence and reliability of The CMR Database®. To date, So far, we have achieved a 95 percent success rate.
Here is how the process works:
INITIAL STEPS (COMPLIMENTARY)
- You provide basic information through registering now
- The system uses these data points to confidentially compare with your peer groups (rates, limits, deductibles, terms, etc.)
- We provide market feedback to C-Suite to pinpoint areas to improve
- We present formalized work engagement for your approval authorizing us to proceed to decision maker(s)
ONCE WE ARE FORMALLY ENGAGED
- We survey operations to fully understand your business model.
- Prepare bid specifications after carefully reviewing policy terms/conditions.
- Fine tune broker/vendor search using The CMR Database®.
- Solicit proposals and manage the process with minimal internal time expended.
- Compare, analyze and consolidate proposals culminating in a Final Report to your senior management team.
AREAS OF CMR TECHNICAL EXPERTISE/OVERSIGHT/PRODUCT LINES
- General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers’ Compensation, Umbrella/Excess, Commercial Automobile, Cyber Risk, Products Liability, Crime, International, Directors & Officers, Bonding, Surety, Employers’ Liability, Environmental Liability, Motor Fleet, Public Liability,
- Transaction Liability – Representations & Warranties, Due-Diligence, Mergers & Acquisitions
- Coverage Audits, Claim Negotiation and Recovery, Claim Reviews, Loss Control, Safety
- Cost Reduction, Premium Benchmarking, Spend Analysis, Supplier Management
- Captives, Risk Retention Groups, Alternative Risk Transfers, Procurement Advisory
- Outsourced Procurement , Independent Advisor, Independent Consultant
- Contingency Based Cost Reduction, Strategic Sourcing Services, Commercial Insurance Consulting, Insurance Cost Reduction, Risk Management Consulting
- Commercial Truck Insurance
- Private Equity: Pre and Post-Close Guidance
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Catastrophe Modeling, Professional Liability, Hospital Malpractice Liability, Physician Malpractice Liability
- We Do Not Sell Product